Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My First Post..

Hmm.. Well.. This is like my first post ever.. So basically i don't really have anything important to say or post yet.. But since i'm here already, i guess i could write down a word or two.. :)

Ok then.. Tonight as usual, i was supposed to go to my Cisco Training class in kedoya, but instead i'm posting this blog.. So yeah.. i skipped my class tonight.. well i didn't really plan it that way.. I was around campus looking for a programming cd.. a CCNA routersim ver. 4.0 (rumour has it that it's the best Cisco Simulator around) when i realized it's already time for buka puasa.. so i decided to have my dinner on campus.. hmm.. i had ayam bakar + nasi uduk + ice cream tonight.. but since i haven't yet found that cd, i decided to continue the search.. but too bad though.. after a while, i realized that the cd is just nowhere to be found around here :( .. so i stopped searching and bought myself another Cisco cd (which i don't really know if it's going to be useful or not) and an MP3 cd, just to cheer me up a bit.. Suddenly the lights went out in this block.. fortunately it lasted only for about 15 minutes or so.. but then it was already 19.40.. a bit too late for my cisco class since it will take me at least 30 minutes to kedoya with all that traffic.. so that's when i decide to skip my class and go to warnet instead.. and in my e-mail i found an invitation from mona to visit her new blog.. which i did.. so after viewing her blog for a while, i became interested and decided to create a blog of my own.. and.. TADAAAAH!!.. Here I'm, writing this post.. heheh..

Uuups.. it's 21.20 already.. I need to go now, otherwise my car will be locked up on campus.. well this the end of my first post.. i'll write more later.. good night.. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger sus said...

welcome to the club ganzz ;)

June 1, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home